What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Face lift for My Lovely Blog Please..

Hello readers out there who generously stop by and have a peep on my blog. How's your day? How's your blog? I'm not really happy with my current templete.

There been a few years I didn't change my twmplete. Current pink interface blogskin is taken from Gisele Jaquenod and Birdie's Cute Blog Design and the free templates are still available. Fill free just drop by and have a look, they are cute.

I'm not saying that my cute pink blogskin is not longer cute for me. Just I found out I can't put my picture in larger size. If I insist to put it in large size, the templete will just cut away my picture in quarter. Nobody likes their picture to be cut off any corner.

Last few weeks, I was trying my luck to get a free blog makeover by participanting a giveaway. But, lucky guess, I not lucky enough to be the choosen one. Never mind, life is not always that easy. Maybe I should try to edit myself or get another person to do it for me.

Before I makeover my blog, I think I should take a snapshot of my current blog. As a memory of my lovely cute pink blog. Who know my next theme will not be pink anymore.

So, here is my current blogface.



Hope that my blog makeover outcome is better that this birdie templete, or else I will just stick back to the old one.

Anyone would like to offer me a blog makeover? Please left me a message.
Thanks..
A lot....

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang